View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

*** Thursday Bump!!***

Hey Guys,

Today’s post is going to be mostly focused on drift cars for our drift enthusiast here. Personally, drifting is probably the one of the most exciting motorsports there is. It’s always got me sitting at the edge of my seat! Let’s get to it…

First off, here is Daigo Saito’s completely new chassis for the 2015 Formula Drift season. Daigo’s always been known to psych other drivers off the line with his mad JDM driving skills but I think he’s coming back for the crown as champion in 2015 with a Nissan GTR. We also heard that he’ll be running crazy tire specs!

Robbie Nishida, Daigo’s teammate, is also running a new Infiniti G37 for the 2015 Formula Drift Season. I guess both teammates decided to change things up a bit!

Vaughn Gittin Jr, also known as “J-R” debuted his brand new 2015 Ford Mustang RTR Spec V at SEMA and as he’s well-known for winning championships in his previous Mustangs, he too will try to reclaim the throne in his brand new Mustang next season!

Debuting his new livery for Formula Drift 2015 in the Enkei booth, Nate Hamilton’s Nissan 240sx S13.4.

Chelsea Denofa also displayed his BMW E46 in the BC Racing booth.

More photos to come so sit tight!

-Bulletproof Automotive Team
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote