View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #48 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvengeance View Post
dam lol...any pics of the damage?
Of course. $4200 total damage. $2200 of which was labor, $1000 was a single headlight, and the other $1000 comprised of a new core support, new front bumper, bumper support, foam support, and misc. brackets and whatnot. Oh, I guess it'd also include another $250 for a new oil cooler core. It wasn't punctured, and I drove it back to the pits, but it was dented and probably not very functional anymore.

Repairs should be complete within a week or so, right around when I get back to my base from my Thanksgiving leave. I told them to save the bumper - going to keep it as a memento lol.