View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:15 AM   #31 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
1) I did send and as well repiled to your PM's.. That last PM I got was a "shipping quote" for like $200-$300 bucks for a "FREE" lip that I had won... Or my other option was to drive from Tennessee to Arizona? with is about a 36 hour drive? The shop that was supposed to stock the lips in Arizona had no idea about the contest and stated "they were to busy with other projects" So my only real option was to pay for overseas shipping for a supposed to be free lip?

Also customer service goes along way with a company... Case in point. I asked if I could "upgrade" my lip I had won to a carbon fiber lip (to match my car) I stated take the amount that the FRP lip was worth and subtract that amount from the price of a Carbon fiber lip and I would gladly pay the diffrece as well as shipping if it had to come from over seas... the only answer I got was "NO".... I'm like WOW really "NO" and i'm the one who is going to pay for the lip?? pleae explain to me how that customer service works?

And lastly I appologize to EVO-R for hijacking this thread....
Please go through the terms shipping was not covered by any means and was not 300$ but within or around 200$ thats what they charge of-course keeping something for packing material and their time, and yes they ship our items in their free time only cant force them, lots of GBs are shipped without any issue. I didnt ask you to drive but ask to arrange a pickup via courier.

Coming to CF it was very clear from beginning the offer for in FRP stock lips so change is simply not possible but we never stopped anyone to purchase a new CF same or other design.

In the end it was still 300-450$ retail price lip which was offered and some people took it as well.

If there is still any concern you can post in that contest thread

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote