View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Winter project - headlight mods, LED's finished.

Thinking of a possible winter project. Decided to go with headlight mods, have a spare driver side in good shape and a junk passenger one that I bought off ebay to test with.

Plan on doing the halo's, paint and a mod to the turn signal housing, want to do a LED accent (not a DRL), but not sure if I want a landing strip. Want these to be on during the dusk/dawn hours when the headlights are not a neccessity. These are just stickon's I bought from a hobby store but give a good idea of what I'm trying to do. Yes/No? Not sure what color scheme the housing will be yet. Spacing wise, they are .875" apart. Was plan on using some LED's that are only .289" in length with a slight dome so it wouldn't protrude much into the housing, the best effect would be from the side except for the ones along the front which I believe would be seen straight on also. The red stickons are just a representation, I would be using white led's. Flame suit on.

Last edited by OldFart; 12-05-2014 at 09:38 AM.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote