View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #121 (permalink)
nismo9132
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
nismo9132 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
they sent a wrong/bad part. it happens to any company and with AAM it's rare. also with exhaust systems i dont think i've heard anyone install theres without some need to adjust the tips and line them up with a push or two in the end.
You're missing the fact that they were off by far more than just a push. A 1" difference in the pipe length is not just a push. Another user also had an issue with the fitment too.

Quote:
they did work with you to solve the error and sent more parts. please don't go on saying their workmanship is not good quality because you got the .01% time they had an issue. that is my problem with this thread.
2 of the 3 pipes that I received had defects. That's a 66.67% defect rate from a customer's point of view. Further, the fact that they don't know if they shipped the product that you ordered is pathetic.

Quote:
yes, we get it. you got a bad part. dont go making a whole thread into bashing them over 1 part. especially when they did work with you on fixing it. who knows maybe you had non-nismo tails shipped or maybe you installed them wrong. could have been a issue on your side. ever think of that....
Did you read my posts in the past? I didn't create this thread to bash them. Maybe they need some quality assurance to ensure they ship the right parts if that is truly the case. Given the fact that the pipes differed, I didn't even waste my time trying to install them. If I buy a part that is engineered for my car, I shouldn't have to take my car apart to test fit to identify whether or not they sent the right part. If they can't guarantee they sent the right parts (and I can understand the occasional issue, but when it comes down to not knowing if any of the pipes you sent was correct - come on...) then you need to revise your business processes.