View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #32 (permalink)
Got_Z
Track Member

Drives: 11 Sport/Touring 6MT
Got_Z is a jewel in the roughGot_Z is a jewel in the roughGot_Z is a jewel in the rough

Same thing happened to me.

I took my car to get some work done and I MADE SURE I did a proper walk around. My advisor even said "damn still not a single scratch on her." This isn't the first time I have taken the car in either. Came back to pick the car up and 3/4 of my rear passenger wheel was curb rashed severely. I had a scratch on the very bottom of my side skirts and my driver's side illuminated kick plate was damaged (3 huge dents).

I called the manager and immediately he denies he did it. We look at the damage sheet and see there were no prior damages (with 3 people who walked around to check it). Then he says
"We didn't do this to your car, and were not saying you did this, but we didn't do it. But well take care of it for you"

It took them 4 tries to color match it exactly like the others and they failed. They ended up powder coating it gunmetal for me free of charge.

Also to OP, they most definitely will NOT replace your wheel. Trust me. I tried very hard and they don't even come close to budging on it
Got_Z is offline   Reply With Quote