View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:39 PM   #602 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Every single 7AT vs manual references this. #2 argument is that manuals are archaic. Last I checked, so are TC automatics. In the old days, making a slushbox shift fast required aftermarket mods, so it is good to see manufacturers finally doing this from the factory. It's still not a direct connection like a manual or semi-automatic. Yes I know the TC locks up...

And for FPenvy....I still think the 7AT is a good trans
I never said its a BAD trans, just don't get a head of yourself saying youd essentially rather have the 7AT over a DTC because its soo reliable and shifts almost as fast as a DTC. There is NO comparison. Iv driven the 7AT as well as the DCT in the GTR, 458, and the Porsche PDK and they all make the 7AT feel like just any other auto.