View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #72 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
ok let me rephrase this.

is $20 worth trying to ruin a companies name over? this is my point. it's not worth the nonsense you're starting in this thread.

man up, call them again, resolve it.

their name isnt GTM.
All it would take is 5 mins for this company to set the matter straight. Its the fact that they are absent throughout this that worries me more than this whole deal.

Everyone knows everyone screws up, but its how its handled afterwards that matters. Even if AAM said they feel they should not have to return the costs because of reason xyz it would mean more than nothing at all. For all we know they have a very good reason, but not showing up for the conversation is not the way to handle it.

Thats how I run things.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html