View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 09:16 AM   #64 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo9132 View Post
Once again, I apologize this post offends you since you have personal ties to AAM. I have a $600/mo. payment for my NISMO Z. I'm a full-time student using money from internships to pay this car off. I bought a $500 part and expect it to be correct. If you cannot ship a correct part and cannot fix your mistake, then you should not be in business. AAM has stopped responding all together. I know you are entitled to your opinion, but they shipped defective parts, which under federal law they are required to provide a full refund.

Update: Also, let's keep it on topic... I'm not on welfare so let's not open that can of worms.
again, they have offered to send more to correct their mistake, have also given you $500 back, and you're bitching about less than $20 in shipping.

maybe you should have waiting until you graduated to buy a Z.....it's what i did and i aint complaining over $20 in shipping. just saying.

a fill up of 93 is plenty more than that shipping. maybe that should be your next issue.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony