View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCuomo View Post
IMO it was someone being lazy (which I guess you could say is doing something stupid) and not starting the lug nut by hand before using the air gun on it.
being lazy, lack of common sense, indifference..... most of these mechanics really don't care, it is just another car for them to work on. their goal is to spend minimum time and get paid the factory set rate and move on to the next car. these guys would try to get in 15-16 hrs work on a 8 hrs day.

i've heard horrible stories about dealerships charging stuffs that were not done. However, it is normally not the dealers' faults, but the individual mechanic own doing. I read someone took an M3 in for an $2k inspection service and they didn't even change the air filter.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote