View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #8383 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
after hearing the horror stories of people getting flue shots then couple days later come down with a life threatening/changing disease or whatever, I will no longer get them lol

nope!
Mrs.Force has autoimmune disease(s) and can get ill easily because of it. If she becomes sick, she can't take some of her medication which helps with her autoimmune diseases, so Mini force has been getting a flu shot as soon as he was able to, and I have been getting them for the last decade. I'm not convinced the shots do anything, but we'll do what we have to do to lessen the chance of passing something on to Mrs.Force.

Edit. Mini Force and I got our flu shots yesterday. I cried, he didn't.