View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 02:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

so wait......you got a bad part......and got a refund minus shipping which is pretty much standard in most industries and you're calling them a bad company?

i mean your 5 paragraph pointless right up was hard to wade through but thats what i got from it.

"At no time did he refuse to give a full refund"

they even said they have a new guy who could have had an error and asked you to just go and test fit again. but you're bitching about that too?

it sounds like they are ignoring you because you sound like a whiny customer who got a refund but still crying about it. go take your money and blow it stillen's overcharging parts.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony