View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bauran
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z Nismo M6
Bauran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
What kind of SS do they use? Does it come with all the proper hardware, 02 extenders to install? How are the welds? All these things come into play. Would suck to either bust your *** installing the LTH's or paying a lot of money to have them installed only to run into a problem. As I said, I don't have personal experience with them so I am not trying to flame CNT.
yeah that's what I'm saying, on paper the materials used are the same, which is what's leading to the doubts/concern/questions. I don't understand how they can build a comparable product to FI and be that much cheaper.

I have the same doubts you do that's why I was seeking first hand knowledge from someone who may have seen or had installed these pipes. CNT had a pretty good showing on this site to with test pipes etc. so I know they have the potential to make a good product...it's just the disparity in the price between the two options is so great I want to see if someone can tell me why.

If I came off as hostile I apologize, I was just looking for more than a "you get what you pay for" comment.
Bauran is offline   Reply With Quote