View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #32 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTwo94 View Post
3 car garage? That's the most elusive thing when living near downtown. Or would she just trade cars with you when you needed to take the kids? My wife doesn't feel comfortable driving manual on the road and I refuse to buy an automatic, so trading cars isn't really an option. Luckily, we're both on board with the empty nester lifestyle.
2 car garage and a large driveway. plus theres a massive 2 car at my pop's house that i use to work on mine its so nice with the space.

i got my Z and a witner car plus her civic which is going bye-byes soon for a suv. z def gets garage priority lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote