View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #164 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Is this your dyno? If so, are you running the ball bearing or journal bearing?
GT28RS.86
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i love this thread. so full of cock fighting and dick measuring over turbo size, spool speed, where the tq comes in.

next thing i'm waiting for is people comparing who's VTEC kicks in sooner.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Actually, I am just making sure the community if well informed of the capabilities of certain kits. I would hate to see some guy buy a GTM kit in fear that a single will be laggy and underperform. Forums are meant to be educational and not give people false information.

Jwick. That is my dyno. Actually one where I was running off spring pressure only. You can see this by the way my boost drops off really bad up top. The WG springs get hot and loosen up. This is why nobody should ever run off springs alone. After I figured out my MBC it held boost evenly across the range.
Thanks for the info mothergoose. Being well informed is the way to be, like i've said i'm the last to give adivce, but I wasn't wrong about powerband (just RMP).

In less you're running some cvic sized single turbo twins will always boost faster.

What size and turbo style you have?