View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Actually, I am just making sure the community if well informed of the capabilities of certain kits. I would hate to see some guy buy a GTM kit in fear that a single will be laggy and underperform. Forums are meant to be educational and not give people false information.

Jwick. That is my dyno. Actually one where I was running off spring pressure only. You can see this by the way my boost drops off really bad up top. The WG springs get hot and loosen up. This is why nobody should ever run off springs alone. After I figured out my MBC it held boost evenly across the range.
oh i got you i just felt like throing a honda joke in there. if you cant tell my job is quite boring some days and this forum provides entertainment along with the educational notes on turbo kits

personally i would never touch a GTM kit nor go with a single turbo.

i would either go with a TT kit from FI or AAM. shoot for about 500-550whp since i DD it in the warm months. also add a level10 upgraded 7AT thats capable of about 1000hp so i dont blow it up.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote