View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTwo94 View Post
Well, I'm a warm natured person and I feel like cloth breathes better. And the base seats felt good to me, but I guess I owe it to myself to at least test drive a touring to see if the seats sell me. But like I said, I'm seeing about a $4000 premium for the touring models, and although I can pay it, all I really want it for is the XM radio and the frugal angel/devil on my shoulder is making fun of me for thinking about paying that much for that one feature. If the nav system doesn't update itself and include traffic, it is dead weight to me. Would rather use google maps on my phone.

I'll take your advice, though, and take it slow. Wait for the right one to pop up at the right price. I'm just trying to figure out what that price is. Is $4k accurate or have I been mistaken?
it all depends price wise. i do know on my particular Z the sport package still is +1400 in the price and nav is +500 in the price for it being used. i'm guessing touring is about +2000 at most sincei believe the package was only 4000 option new lol i'll check my window sticker later.....its still in the glove box.

also as for the breathability of the seat you must remember the outside edges on the seats are leather. the inside of the seat back/bottom are microfiber suede/alcantara style material. just watch wearing cut-offs/tank tops when its hot weather lol that about the only way that leather will burn you down in texas
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote