View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #45 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

I will use only Royal Purple!

My older brother turned me on to it years ago...

In the many years that ive owned and driven cars, i have used every major full syn brand out there, and of course all saying they are better than the others.

I took my brother up on his advise and switch from mobile 1 full syn to royal purple full syn and immidiatley noticed a increase in low end torque right off the bat...i thought it was crazy and it was just me, but the mach felt much stronger on the low end power than with mobile 1. It had a "throw you back in the seat feeling to begin with but with royal purple it noticably increased a bit.
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote