View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 11:02 AM   #235 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
Lol, you still running your suck? I didn't know I wasn't allowed in the forum anymore just because I sold my Z... especially since I paid to be a premium member for the entire 3+ years I've been on here, and the fact I always try to give advice when people are having mechanical issues. But I know you've contributed as well, by reiterating over and over in every post how great of a race car driver you are and how you've beaten every car at the track. And of course lets not forget, justifying why you bought an auto Z whenever someone mentions manual. I just moved last year from the Killeen area, but I tell you what... The next time I have a mission down at Ft. Hood, I'll stop by and give you a hug. You seem like you need someone to talk to. Feel better little buddy?
Well said!