View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #103 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
No. COSMO's engine let go on the Z1 dyno when it was getting tuned. If I knock off some college bong resin I pretty sure COSMO's problem was improperly setting up his boost controller and seeing what the EBC told him was something over 30psi. That's not possible with his setup but still something way over what a stock block should hold. Pretty sure he finally got it right but I think the damage has been done and the dyno took its toll.

They did some what I would consider dumb stuff with COSMO's built engine but they are not responsible for his motor letting go. The jury is still out on the built motor but it seems to be holding together.
ahhhhhhhh gotcha.

idk why they would crank the boost.......Z1's dyno reads 25% higher to begin with. no need to blow the guys block for numbers lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote