View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 01:39 PM   #732 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuceCoupe View Post
Hi all, am in the process of moving but I purchased a 40th last month (love it more than life itself,) but I do not have my plaque with it While I am certain that the way to find out exists on this thread, after looking for a few minutes I couldn't find a concrete means of doing so. Any advice? The curiosity is starting to kill me
The car doesn't come with a plaque. You'll have to call Nissan North America and provide your VIN to find out your build info.

Quote from 2010:
I just talked to Heidi and asked for my production number. She said she will let me know next week. I also asked for the plaque and she said she will investigate into what can happen. That sounds like only if enough people complain about it then Nissan will hand out plaques. Come on everyone! Call Heidi at Nissan North America Consumer Affairs at (800) 647-7261 Ext. 41462 and ask for build number AND plaque.