View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #5658 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Dead quiet in here the past week.

I have a metric sh1t-ton of work to get done this weekend. I'm off to Blizzcon on Wednesday (Metallica wut?), and I get back in late Sunday night. My track day is down at VIR the Tuesday immediately after, so I need to head out early Monday morning to get there in time to meet my friends and tech in.

Which means everything has to be done before Wednesday, which includes swapping on my stainless steel lines and flushing the fluid, along with an oil change. Plus, I need to pack all my tools/clothes/everything else up for the track, charge all my GoPro batteries, etc etc...

Bleh.