View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #1230 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
wow, no feedback. I'm guessing some of you were hoping to further flame vsr about the crappy motors they build.. Here are the facts people.
Everyone should know my story. I hope nothing but the best for you for the simple fact that money is hard earned and I feel that if some business offers a product or service they should give you what you paid for in an appropriate amount of time. Another reason I'm rooting for you involves a bit more bias in that if VSR is incapable of a somewhat simple build of forged pistons and rods then I would probably be pissing more money into the wind by letting them build mine, so in essence you are my canary in the mine. My car is getting close to being finished and, judging from my journey, I don't know whether to be happy or nervous about it. It makes be feel a little better knowing your motor is still together and running strong but that fact doesnt ensure mine will. I guess, as always, time will tell.