View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #1224 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
wow, no feedback. I'm guessing some of you were hoping to further flame vsr about the crappy motors they build.. Here are the facts people.
Cosmo you know I've got no issues with you. In fact I've tried to provide whatever insite I can to your experience along the way but I've got to call a spade a spade. You have bad mouthed VSR multiple times when things haven't gone the way you expected along the way. Take a puff off the blunt homie and relax. Maybe VSR made everything right and hopefully your engine will give you years of enjoyment.

As far as the oil analysis. Looks like Blackstone pointed out a couple areas to watch that could become concerns later. You've changed to a heavier oil, which is good. I would recommend changing it again in a couple thousand miles and send in another sample. If you have no issues the trouble areas should start to clear up. If they continue, call Blackstone and talk to them directly. They are very helpful and can provide feedback into what could be ailing your engine.

Until then. Watch all you levels and warning signs and boost on brother. Your beast has been down long enough, go out and enjoy it!