View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 03:43 PM   #3795 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
If you're looking for a full size pistol with a great trigger out of the box, clearly the leaders in that pack are the Walther PPQ and the HK VP9. My preference is the VP9...
Just got back from the range - trying to finalize my decision... didn't like the glock so much, really liked the PPQ. For whatever reason I was just a lot more accurate with it. Then the guy working at the range let me borrow his new VP9! Sweet! That's the one for me. Trigger was as you described and I was able to fire it accurately, just behind the PPQ. Next stop, NC permit, then I'm going to try and pick one up on holiday special.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote