View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 09:56 AM   #28 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipz View Post
It's not just doctors, but all other healthcare workers volunteering in africa.

and even regular people. They fly over to america not knowing they have ebola, and then when they get sick in america, they go to an american hospital and infect the doctors/healthcare workers here.

Africa needs doctors and volunteers to control the disease because of a lack of infrastructure and resources. but then you have the problem of healthcareworkers/volunteers not knowing they have ebola spread the virus abroad. They should quarantine all healthcare workers/volunteers BEFORE they leave west africa to ensure they dont have the virus.
it's just irresponsible to come back with the possibility of even spreading the virus further.

i get it. they dont have the means to battle it properly over there. but i feel if you wanna go over and help out good for you. just dont come back and bring that shit over here where it isnt needed. lol

can't we just take like doctors guilty of malpractice or black market organ dealing and bannish them to go help the africans?

on a serious note: i get why people want to go and help but i do not see a reason why this should be a virus spreading on US soil where it should not even be an issue. keep that nasty stuff over there.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote