View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #162 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Consistency is paramount.

Also note, the reason they (and I mean the people who test high-hp cars day in and day out with this test) start in 5th gear is to eliminate the need to shift becasuse shift points vary between drivers and you get inconsistent results. You want real results? Everyone starts in a gear that can be held through 100mph, such as 4th. No shifting. Start at a 50mph roll in 4th and punch it. Test completes at 100mph.
this is pretty much what i was getting at earlier.

but some people........wonder who........call me an idiot because it is not what idea they had in their little head. as we have seen many times if it's not what "that" person has in their head then it is completely wrong, completely stupid, and just means we all our so below the level of massive intelect that said person has.

well played tigger. that last post was well put
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony