View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:35 AM   #159 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
dude...no ****, i know thats what youre talking about! and 37 cars arent stock! you clearly didnt understand what i was talking about. your comment and point are invalid. i said its consistent and it is. youre worse than a ******* wife. nitpick on anything and everything just to start something! you have eyes, i know this, ive seen them. you know when i said 50 i was talking about the mass list i posted on the first page both stock and modded! you understand you are the complete definition of an internet Troll yes? if youre not trolling then dear god i feel bad for your intelligence quotient.

the rest of us normal humans in here were discussing how we want to make this equal and consistent for us. no one spoke of your little list on page one of care most of us dont care about. it's really just a cool thing for us on here to have little fun. we were having a nice fun time until you came back in.

you do it in every thread......ever. you are the literal definition of a troll. look at you in the NA brag thread. someone got serious numbers finally and instead of inquiring about it and congrats you go and start shit about it being STD numbers. like wtf dude. just because someone spent money on real parts and made real power you get salty because your ebay mods havent compared in the slightest bit yet for obvious reasons.

you take everything way too serious dude.

just relax, have a drink, maybe get another neck tat lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony