View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 07:42 AM   #82 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
No, not really. Most people here have two newer/nice cars. Why do you assume the second car is a beater? Is it because you don't have two cars? I see you're also in Missouri. I don't think you have really experienced a real winter. We get can get 5-7inches of lake effect snow in a matter of hours, I don't think you're going to enjoy driving your Z very much.
I saw a frs get snow banked turning off a semi-plowed road to residential road. let's just say the clearance is about the same, he has a lot less power, but all he did was spin his rears. I do not want to get into that position. Ever.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote