View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 07:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrian View Post
Ok I guess your front wheels don't spin when you drive on pavement. That car is super advanced huh! More than a GTR I guess.

You must have wanted something, maybe a reach around because you're still talking about not getting enough attention. Most of my customers are guys who don't need me to tickle their ear while I dyno the car. The salon is 1.4 miles down the street on the right.

Yeah I'll make it simple don't come back. And any of the 370z people act like this also don't show up. This is a mans shop, with fast cars.
WOW ok, so ANMVQ can't read the graph due to the format it is in(put the rpm on the x and the graph makes sense) but instead of pointing out to him that it has a different format than normal you rip into him. Sometimes customers are confused and need to be pointed in the right direction so they can see what actually happened like you could have pointed out that the mustang dyno has a quick rpm calibration so you just hold the rpms at 4000 and click a button and it calculates the gear ratio and derives rpm from wheel speed and doesn't need a tach pickup and that he was mistaken in thinking you cut corners, or that the g37x's drivetrain may be rwd 100% until slip but if the rears are turning and the fronts are not that is slip and therefor the car needs to be run with the front wheels turning, 2 minutes of teaching him would have saved you thirty minutes of starting a forum account so you could rip into him and now have to face all the negative backlash of making him look like an idiot. If the light was blinking slowly it means the trans temp was elevated possibly due to worn rear tires and no real damage was done, if it was blinking fast (twice per second) it detected a difference in wheel speed front to rear and could have been the tires slipping on the rollers.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote