View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 05:52 PM   #281 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
This was my understanding:
JARblue thanks for chiming in. Yes, that is exactly right. Reduction in overall master cylinder stroke reduces how far the CSC strokes on each pump. If the CSC strokes too far it "Pops the Seals" which is what happens in 99% of the failures seen in these cars. So by reducing the CSC stroke by 20-30% you greatly reduces the chance of ever popping it from over stroke and reduces overall seal wear/tear for a longer service life.

Also see my Longer Explanation back on page 18 here > My Theory on CSC Failures Explained

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote