View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:49 AM   #272 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
Look FPenvy and exsanity I have nothing against you guys at all in fact just the opposite... Me love you long time! But this is where we differ. This guy is proud of his build and I don't see why you guys have to spend so much time crapping on him for it. If you don't like it then just find another thread on which to post. Your opinion isn't going to change his mind at all. Like he said it's a show car. I just don't see the point of being so negative to another forum brother. You've said your peace now let him post in peace. Some of us are really looking forward to seeing this completed. Please guys... Me love you long time???
me love you long time too and this guy can waste his money however he chooses.

but.........

unlike the CDC, i'm trying to stop this epidemic BEFORE it spreads here.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony