Thread: Crazy vs Normal
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 11:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
IDK, I had 255 on 18's, 9.5" wide and offset was +25 after a 10mm spacer and I was sitting nice and flush with camber at oem specs. I think 285's on a 10.5/20" is going to be poking out and rubbing the fender like crazy, unless he goes crazy amounts of negative camber which it sounds like he doesn't want to do.
comes down to wheel offset and how the fitment is. no idea on the exact specs of the wheels but 10.5 up front with anything but perfect offset and whatnot will poke out.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony

Last edited by FPenvy; 10-15-2014 at 11:18 AM.
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote