View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #96 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheeNoIVI View Post
I test drove the 7AT, the shift weren't smooth as when i shift manually, and the pedal seemed to have a pretty large deadzone compared to the manual. I knew beforehand that id go with a manual. But i was let down anyways by the paddles. Ive always thought they were cool.
It's the two extras resonators are part of the reason for the dead zone. The other half are the stock intake tubes & ground wiring (AT Only) to the tranmission. Improve all the above and you lose 75%of the dead spot.