View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

I have 295's on a 10" rim and wouldn't go any wider personally.

Just checked Hankook's size chart and in 19" you could go 255/35 Front and 295/30 Rear which have the same overall diameter front and rear (26.0) but are a bit shorter than stock. Differences with the shorter tires would of course be ride height (car would sit about .3" lower) and a little quicker off the line, with a corresponding loss (marginal) at the top end. You would also gain a little understeer with a 40mm stagger (difference between front and rear), likely not a big deal anywhere outside of the track (especially considering the Nismo has a 40mm stagger stock). Sways would make a big difference here.

Closer to stock diameter you could go 255/40 Front and 285/35 Rear (don't see a 295/35 listed), which are close enough to each other in overall diameter (within .2") but just slightly taller than stock.

Personally I'd go with the 255/35, 295/30 option, especially if you plan to add sways.

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails
schrute is offline   Reply With Quote