Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #277 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
Oh God... how could I forget? Yea... 15 over is reckless driving in VA.

The rate is $6 per MHP over, plus an extra $60 processing fee. Cops like to set up traps where the speed limit changes from 45 to 35 for a 1 mile stretch because of area housing or an arching bridge/road. That's an easy $120 ticket for anyone not paying attention (and much more for those going faster).

We also have those traffic cams that take pictures of cars running red lights or make a right turn without coming to a full stop. I think that's a $45 fine (haven't got one of those yet). I understand that running reds is bad, but there's evidence the cameras don't stop accident rates because of it increases the number of rear enders when people slam the breaks to stop on a sudden yellow.
Yea for awhile i thought PA sucked with all the vehicle laws and whatnot but VA gets shafted bad lol

we pay regualr tax when purchasing a car, i think like $36 a year for registration, and $45 or 50 i cant remember for inspection and emissions.

not bad compared to you guys lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote