Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 08:14 AM   #267 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I won't consider the C7 till 2017 model year. I am strongly considering the vette Z06 in the future though. I'm often thinking of making the ultimate sacrifice and going into the $100,000-$150,000 market?? I've never been there as an owner, always stayed under $50,000. But I'm looking for an extremely raw experience. I will only do this if the Z is a FAIL as well?
I've driven cars in the upmarket range. Maybe it may be kewl to own one now? But it's a lot of cash to give up on one ride. We'll see?
i'm right there with you. the Z has been my most expensive car purchase to date since i got it basically brand new sortly after release with 1200 or 1500 miles cant remember.

but yes if the next gen Z falls through or they massively fail with the re-design i'll end up going the C7 route. i priced out a Z06 and the rough estimate for me was 95K with 2LT pack, Z07 pack, Nav upgrade, etc... obviously i'm not able to that now based on purchasing a house very soon but in 2 years that 95k just went to 75k and i'm cool with that lol plus the dealer license helps out with getting very nice deals at auctions
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote