View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #45 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You should do a lot more reading on these topics than you appear to have done

The CMC is much less labor than the CSC, so there's no point in doing the slave if just the master is going. Unless you're like me and do it as preventative maintenance - I went ahead and installed an aftermarket slave cylinder.

I have personally posted a lot of information in various threads regarding Nissan's attitude towards warranty coverage of several Powertrain items, CSC included. Basically, the will cover it under Powertrain (5yr/60K) if you get lots of work done at the dealer. If you spend a bunch of money there, they are more likely to give you what they call "good will" coverage. That means they don't have to cover it but they think you're a deserving customer. I'm not a deserving customer, so they can go fvck themselves. I'll DIY it and put in higher quality aftermarket parts instead of crappy prone-to-failure OEM parts. I love my Z, but Nissan can
if i'm reading that correctly, having the CMC replaced will alleviate the situation with the CSC and all will be good again? i will look through your threads in the meantime. today has been a very unproductive day at work..
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote