View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 02:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@ZSpeed View Post
From what you are describing it is the Clutch Master getting weak, It happens about as often as the slave cylinder dying except when the slave goes you will have no pedal at all.

The master cylinder is your issue right now, GTR fluid may help for a bit but you will be back for a master cylinder replacement soon after.

The GTR fluid is a higher viscosity (like motul RBF660, Pretty sure it's the same fluid) and will help the seals in the master seal better effectively putting a band-aid on the real problem (master cylinder)
so does this mean i will need both a master and slave replacement? if so, how will i convince nissan to get it done under warranty? my powertrain warranty runs out 6/2015, and i rather not wait until im stranded and need it towed to a dealership and pay out the @ss on bills. you already know nissan has a tendency to do whatever it takes to get out of work.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote