View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
with that i am in total agreement. can't say the same for the Z... how does the paddles feel? I notice with a lot of paddles they feel uhh sloppy....
these are the exact paddles from the GT-R so the feel is great and the look is good.

when you hit one the gear changes are very quick with no delay.

i have thoroughly tested the hell out of mine. trust me.

my car has never been placed in just "D". it's always in manual mode and i shift every gear up and down. well except 2nd to 1st. thats a no no in the 7AT Z. you let the car do that one.

i've never lost a race to a 6MT and dont plan on it lol

they are large paddles as stated before so even when on the dragon and running hard they are easy to find and make the gear changes.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote