View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 08:17 AM   #185 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator44 View Post
Yep! I arrived at AAM around 11:30 on Saturday and drove the car 8 hours home. Big thanks to Max and the guys for coming in on a Saturday to fit my schedule! I did see your car!

I will be writing a full review with pictures and video shortly. In the meantime though, I'll provide some feedback. If I had one word to describe the car it would be effortless. Effortless in the sense that the car is far more capable performance wise than anything you could want it to do. No longer is the car the restriction, it's the driver. The moment you roll onto the throttle she wants to scream. I took the drive home extremely easy, but even doing so you sense immediately the car is stupid fast compared to stock. The turbos spool up quickly and you can feel the car begging you for more. I've had fast vehicles but nothing I've owned compares to this Z.

I also had Z1 motor/trans mounts installed that feel phnomenal. Vibration certainly increased but it's not unbearable. The benifits completely outweigh the drawbacks. I highly recommend them.

Additionally, I went with the AAM 3" exhaust that sounds amazing. It has the perfect low deep tone I was looking for when taking it easy but absolutely screams when you want it to.

All in all the car is everything I wanted it to be and more. The setup and work done by AAM has been outstanding and it truly has made me love this car more than I could imagine. You can't help but smile every time you drive it.

You guys that are having the same setup installed will not be disappointed! The wait was completely worth it!
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote