View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder370 View Post
I have a 2010 sport touring with 46k miles and my Z. My CSC went out almost over night in the matter of 12 hours. Was catching at almost 2 inches from the floor then the peddle wouldn't even come all the way out. After that I couldn't put it into gear..
Thanks for replying. So it was completely normal and then it went to sh1t all in the course of 12 hours with no signs of failure beforehand? Also, did you have to get it towed to the dealership? And did they cover all the bills? Thanks
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote