View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I think about this also, then I just Google an image of the current Vette and it reminds me why I came here. Also, many people I talk to who have owned Vettes and drive them (not just baby them), say they are great weekend cars or track cars, but to daily drive a Z06 can get "rough."
Now I am young and sort of blew the rough comment off, but the more I think about it, I do like having an enjoyable daily drive with the Z but also being able to push it and know it can handle somethings. Not saying the Z06 is bad, since I have not tested one personally.
I still love the look. I think the interior is a big let down but the rest of the car is great.

I have driven the Z06 and, IMO, it's roughness is about the same as the Z. It didn't really stand out as a harsh riding car.

Most of the complaints are probably from the older guys with bad backs who have enough trouble as it is getting in and out of anything lower than an SUV.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote