View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 01:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
My guess is that he's trying to tell you that it absorbs moisture from the air once it's opened, so after a certain time it should be discarded because it gets waterlogged. He just didn't bother to type all of that because it's funnier to him to be snarky and add as little value as possible to pretty much any conversation while stroking himself about his post count and rep.

At least, that's my guess.
I second that motion haha. I'm quite familiar with his antics.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote