View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jaredo13!
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z NISMO
Jaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond reputeJaredo13! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
Why does it cost so much? Yikes!
Do u have a video of ur ride?

I'm curious cause I just purchased a Z'ed and it seems there's a lot of exhaust systems that don't have that sound I'm looking for. Either to quite or to much of a lawn mower sound I guess.

Does or can it shoot out flames like the lambo?
thre reason is because it comes with high flow test pipes.. plus the ecu unit that connects to your cars ecu so you have the remote contol to open or close the valves or you can set it to open at a certain rpm.. not to mention shipping from hong kong is pricey... the only video is the dyno run i did but maybe i will take one tomorrow! and post on here. the red amuse z on the armytricx website is exactly how it sounds!
800WHP 776TQ........ AAM COMPETITION, RJM, WISECO, BRIAN CROWER, JWT, ARP, BOUNDRY ENGINEERING, ACL, INJECTOR DYNAMICS, UPREV, TURBOSMART, MISHIMOTO, SETRAB, Z1, TWM, SPEC, FORTUNE-AUTO, SPL, FLY1-MOTORSPORTS, CARBON SIGNAL, ZAKUSTECH, LENSO, TOYO TIRES,
Jaredo13! is offline   Reply With Quote