View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 11:40 PM   #2444 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

My post from FB today, incase you guys missed it.

I want to thank you, everyone who has supported me and helped me get this far. It's been a long journey that we started 24 days ago with over 60 vehicles. We have made it into the top 8 cars with less than 5 days of voting for this Stage remaining. If we successfully get through this round, we'll be ONE Stage away from having our car on display in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine's booth in Las Vegas, SEMA!

Now on to the candy. I asked and you answered overwhelmingly, you guys want engine pics. Well I'm not one to disappoint, here is an engine picture with an added bonus. I hope you guys like it.

Thank you George Bucur Photography for the great photos.

Finally, here's the voting link, you know the drill. Please continue to vote daily.

http://www.tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors-list/643-jason-gale