View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 AM   #241 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon guys! My phone has exploded. This is the first chance I have to post. Apparently Moses and I are losing. I am down 334 votes on day one. The Supra had ~860 votes total last round, and is already at ~600. Time to turn up the heat.

In other news. I have now have the authority to release photos from my last two photoshoots. You can see a bunch of them in my voting profile. Have a look, feel free to comment.

Also, I made sure to have PASMAG add a thank you/shout out to the fine people at the370z.com forum. You guys are my biggest supporters! I appreciate it so much!

Ready to have your mind blown? Check out the new pics, and maybe throw me a vote if you are in the mood.

http://www.tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors-list/643-jason-gale

Teaser....

Last edited by GaleForce; 10-01-2014 at 11:35 AM.
GaleForce is offline   Reply With Quote