View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawa View Post
With the short tails, I know a lot of people find it too loud and don't like it. I think it's a deep low growl while normal driving, then spirited it sounds good. You don't even hear the tails while cruising on the highway.
With the midpipes though I have no clue how much louder they get besides a couple of crap quality YouTube videos lol. Lets say I go with the tails, midpipe, and hfc but resonated. Would the hfc's make the car scream even though they are resonated? I don't know anyone on the forum running this current setup, not many people have the midpipe with tails. Sorry for all the questions man.

and my bad OP! I just realized I jacked the hell out of your thread haha can't help it, love learning about this sh**!
anything under like 2500 RPMs for me and it's pretty quiet even with striahgt pipes but just has this mean sound then once morep edal is applied it's just a monster.

as for the short tails, mid pipe, and HFC question i feel that it'll be pretty loud.
the only restriction you will have is the small catted section and the resonators on the S line midpipe. also are you getting just HFC or the ones like FI also offers that are resonated HFCs? i say you said resonated but not sure if you were reffering to them just having some sound restriction due to the cat cells
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote