View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 07:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawa View Post
haha I was gonna ask you for a video of your car, good looks it sounds insaneee. Anyone know any good tuners that do uprev in Jersey? Probably going to be a while before I tune it tho, still have a lot of modding to be done. Envy, big difference in how the car ran before and after a tune? I know with my Talon heavily modded, it ran lean and like **** before a tune.
where in jersey are you?

R/T tuning is in the Philly area. they are well known for 370Z tuning and have a fall special right now.

and where i went AAM Competition is in the Baltimore area.

as for the before and after on the tune. YES lol

i put my full exhaust on (with mufflers) and my intakes so i was due for a tune.

pre-tune i baselined at 309whp/250wtq
post tune was 324whp/258wtq

plus i had them bump up my redline, remove speed limiter, raise my transmission line pressure, etc...

it made a difference for sure. went out the next day while still in the area to Capitol Raceways and ran my PB 1/4 mile ET of 12.89 @ 111mph.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony

Last edited by FPenvy; 10-01-2014 at 07:40 AM.
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote