View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #38 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

But this is a Nissan

Its unheard of on this forum. Syncros go but I have yet to see anyone actually grenade the trans. I been no lift shifting since I got the car, and its been boosted for the majority of its life. Second clutch but still first trans. Hell I cooked my clutched doing a standing launch in 2nd.

There is just something about revving to 7500rpm and then popping the clutch in 2nd and watching the smoke. We all know 1st gear is much to short to leave a proper burnout, lol.

Either way I have 0 issues with flat foot shifting this gearbox. You just have to make sure its done right as to not take out a synchro which lets be honest can happen to anyone who isn't the greatest at shifting.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote